One to Two Performance Tune-Ups Per Year
- Having your system checked regularly enables us to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on your utility bills month after month. These regular check-ups also enable us to catch problems such as loose or burnt wires, and Freon leaks, before they lead to a larger problem such as motor failure. Most likely, your unit will need a semi-annual tune-up but our technician will determine that upon inspection of your unit.
Free Priority Service, 365 Days/Year - When you have an emergency, you can rest assured Bentley’s Heating & Air....WILL BE THERE! Our commitment to program customers means we will have a technician at your door ASAP, giving you top priority.
15% Off Replacement Parts
- Example of Savings: If the cost of a blower motor replacement was $500, you would save $75 on the repair.
- All of our labor services are warrantied for 30 days. If you have a problem within 30 days of service, there will be no charge to come back out and diagnose the problem. We stand behind our work.
Energy-Saving Condenser Coil Cleaning
- Dirty coils reduce efficiency and cause your unit to work harder, causing parts to wear out faster, and shorten the life expectancy of your unit. Your unit will cost you more month after month on your utility bill if the coils are not kept clean. Tests performed by the EPA explain that as little as 1/10th of a centimeter of dirt or dust on a coil could reduce efficiency by 21%. Since the average homeowner's heating and cooling bill is $1,500 per year, a 21% loss in efficiency means you could be wasting up to $315 each year.
15% Off Repair Labor
- Our discounted rates save you money with every service call. Our repair trucks are fully stocked so we are able to repair 99% of calls on the first visit.
Highly Discounted New Unit Purchases
- If or when it's time for a new energy-efficient unit, you receive a generous discount off the complete installation. The average unit today is over $4,000 installed. The savings typically pay for the initial cost of the service agreement.